Luxxbox acoustic products are extremely durable and require little attention to maintain their good looks. Light cleaning on a regular basis, will maintain their appearance and prolong the life of the material.
- Treat stains and soils immediately.
- Wipe lightly with a dry microfibre cloth to avoid dust collection.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- If needed, vacuum using low suction and a smooth attachment.
- Do not use abrasive sponges or cloths.
- Do not use excessive pressure. Avoid severe abrasion.
- Do not saturate the fabric or interior with water or other cleaning liquids.
- Do not use dishwashing or laundry detergents.
SPOT CLEANING ON PET & WOOL
Treat stains as soon as possible. Gently scrape off any liquids or hardened residues from the surface. Do not scrub.
- LIGHT STAINS: carefully dab with an upholstery shampoo and a clean damp cloth or sponge. Always use a branded upholstery shampoo.
- GREASY STAINS: use appropriate dry cleaning detergent or solvent. In all cases, we recommend testing stain-removal agents on an inconspicuous area first, to see if there are any effects visible.
- LARGE, HEAVY STAINS: professional cleaning is recommended.
To keep this information handy, download our Care Manual.